Saturday, May 9, 2009

Madison's New Haircut

I finally got tired of combing out all of the tangles. It is hard since I go to work at 6 am and Eric gets the kids ready and he isn't much for doing her hair. So it was always a tangled mess when I got to it. We had talked about getting her haircut for a long time, but I just hadn't had the guts. I didn't want her to lose her curls, but as you can see she still has them. She absolutely loves her new hair cut. She said that it is going to be much more manageable. Where did she get that I wonder?

Madison's new haircut.

Madison posing for Aunt Denise.

The back of her hair.

Her new haircut straightened.
She wanted to have it straightened for Shane's kindergarten graduation.

Madison being sassy. She looks so cute!!

3 comments:

Watts Family said...

Madison I love our new hair!

Anonymous said...

I love it. Like I said on your facebook. She looks so much older, but still as cute as ever. Madiie Kay, I love your hair.

Dani said...

What a great hair style! She looks so cute! I bet it is much easier to do!