Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm a blogger!!

OK! So I am now an official blogger. I have wanted to be a " blogger" for about a little over a year. After Michelle gave me Jessi's blog spot link I thought I have to do one for our family. Then all of my sisters got a blog about 2 months ago and I decided that I just have to take 5 hours to sit down and start my blog. So that is what I did. I decided that it was time. We got family pictures taken so I thought it would be a great time. We have had a busy summer and in future post you will see all that we did.

4 comments:

rachel said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! :)

Your kiddos are darling.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are a blogger. When we move it will be so easy to keep updated. I love the new pictures of the kiddos.

Julee and Matt said...

Welcome! I am glad to see the family finally got you to get a blog. :)
I can't believe how big your kids are!

Loridee said...

welcome..so glad I found you!!!