Tuesday, September 16, 2008

With Kindergarten comes.....

Fund raising. :-(

If you would like to look at this link feel free. Shane goes to a private Kindergarten so they are not funded by the government just by us. So any help that they can get would be great. Last year he went to preschool there and with the fund raising profits they paid for a brand new play structure for the kids. This year they are putting in new swings for the kids. The nice thing is that all the money they earn goes to the kids.

http://www.nicholsonfundraising.com/index.asp?PID=28370

Thanks! Shane

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you just love fundraising!? Daniel has one going on now too--Cookie Dough I think. I was like, "Holy Cow! $14 for cookie dough!?"
Bryan said we 'had' to support our son and buy some--I think he just wants more cookies! :)

Anyway--I have to laugh, I doubt Daniel even knows he's doing a fundraiser at all!

Good luck with yours! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, maybe next time. But I hope that shane makes lots of money for his school. By the way I like the picture of him on the boat.

The Lowarys said...

Hey Andrea- I love all the pictures- I can't believe how old your kids are getting!!! By the way, I tagged you on my blog!

Tonya said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It was fun hearing from you. The fundraising stuff can get old fast huh? Our school decided to just do one fundraiser this year. A "fun run" where the kids run and get sponsers to donate so much $ per lap, or just a donation of any kind. So far it has been successful because no body has to buy anything, so people are donating bigger amounts of money and 100% of it goes to the school. No middle guys to pay. Cool huh?