Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Shane!!

I can't believe that my baby boy turned 6 today. He is a very special boy. He is such a sweet and loving son who is full of energy. I am so glad that he is a part of our family and that I have the privilege of being his mom. It is so fun to watch him grow up and to see his excitement for the world around him. He says the cutest things and is so loving to his family. He was sitting on the couch the other night and he looked at Madison and said "Madison I love you". He then looked at me with the straightest face and said mom "How come I love Madison so much?" That is just one example of what a loving and sweet kid he is. Time goes by way to fast. It seems like yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital and now he is 6. Where does the time go? Days like this help me realize how fast time goes and how I need to cherish every minute with my beautiful children. He is such a joy to have in our family!!


Shane and Mommy the day he was born

Shane and Daddy when he was just born

Shane's hospital picture. He was a beautiful newborn.

Shane's birth announcement picture. He was 3 days old.

Shane when he was a couple of weeks old

He loved that pillow.

Denise and Shane sleeping..

Shane at around 1 yr old. I loved when he would stick his bum up when he slept.

Eric and Shane first thing in the morning. They were sure happy boys!

My happy blue eyed boy.

Shane 2 weeks ago on the beach. He wrote his name and then wanted to stand by it!



Shane with his cousin Alia. He sure loves her!!
You would think they are brother and sister with how he treats her.
He really watches out for her.

Shane at Easter last weekend! Isn't he handsome!!


Happy 6th Birthday Shane!!
I love you so much.

5 comments:

The Joneses said...

What a great post! He is such a cute little boy! I remember when Zach was 6. I swear it was only a few days ago!

Jessi said...

Aren't we so lucky to have these little kids?! Shane sounds like a sweetheart. Give him a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Georgia!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shane. We love you so much. I made a post about you on my blog so go and see it.

Watts Family said...

He was always a pretty boy! That's also what people say about Alia. Well happy birthday Shane. It was fun looking through pictures last night of him. I remember just always loving that boy so much. You are so big, and smart!! I can't wait to go swimming tonight.

Dani said...

Shane is such a handsome little guy! I LOVE the photos you posted! He sure is a great kid! He is lucky to have such a great mom, too, though!

I love your new blog title photo and background! Very cool!