Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our 8th Anniversary- April 28th, 2001

I was supposed to do this post yesterday, but we had a busy day and I was tired and fell asleep.

I am still 8 years later so amazed with the man that I married. I love him so much and he is a great husband and father. I love anniversary's because it is a day that we can reflect on our relationship.

Our wedding day!! 4.28.2001

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico- 4.26.2009

Since we went to Mexico last week we decided that we weren't going to go out alone that we were going to take our babies with us. Shane and Madison were so excited. Shane got in the shower and did his hair. Madison wanted her hair in pig tails. They got very excited!!

We took them to The Vintage. Shane had fish and chips and Madison had spaghetti. Then after our dinner we had cho0coate fondue. The kids had a great time. The hard part is that the restaurant was pretty slow for kids. We were in the restaurant and Shane said "mom is this an anniversary restaurant?". I told him no people can come here for anything.

I thought that was really cute.


Eric and I across the table from each other last night.
Madison took this picture. She is a great photographer.

Shane and I at dinner

Madison at dinner with her lemonade!!

Shane with his banana, marshmallow and strawberry to dip in chocolate.

Shane dipping it in the chocolate.

Right before it went in his mouth! YUM...

Madison enjoying her fondue fruit!!

Madison posing with her chocolate!!

Shane and Madison showing how much they liked the chocolate!!
Aren't they so cute?!?!

After dinner in our jammies. She didn't want to be in the picture.

Madison and I. She sure got into it fast!!

Eric and I. She took a great picture of us!

She took some of herself!! Where does she get that from?

and more...

We had a great Anniversary and it was great to share that with our kids.
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who lives and breathes for his family.

Here's to 50 more years!!
Love you Eric.

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great anniversary. It looked yummy!! Madison is photogenic just like her Aunt Denise. Not trying to brag. I swear you and Eric have been together forever. I was like in 6th or 7th grade. WoW!

The Healy/Jakobson Family said...

Congrats you guys! You sure have some adorable children!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. It looks like you guys had so much fun. What a good idea to take the kids. I bet they felt so special. I can't believe how long Madison's hair is getting. She has gotten really good at taking pictures. Especially of herself. She use to need help holding it up but it looks like she is a pro now. I saw Eric's pictures of your trip and I am jealous. Andrea, I can't get over how amazing you look. I am so proud of you. It kinda gives me a little boost that I ca do it too. Love you guys. Again, Happy Anniversary.

Dani said...

Andrea, you are sooo tan! You look great :) I'm glad you guys had such a nice time on your trip and also out to dinner with your two cute kiddos! Looks like a fun place to eat!