Monday, March 8, 2010

We miss you DADDY!!

Eric came to visit us this weekend.
He just left... :(
The kids and I miss him very much. He will not be back for a month and a half.
Usually he comes home every three weeks.

Here are my babies making crafts for their daddy.

They are so cute. They had so many ideas in their little heads of what to make.

My sweet boy.

My sweet girl.

Shane concentrating on his art work/craft.

Madison concentrating on her artwork/craft.

Shane showing off one of his projects.

Madison smiling for a quick pic, but quick is all I could get.
She told me that she is making special crafts for her daddy!!

My girly and her finished products.
She said "I hope that my daddy likes these"
I said "of course he will"
Here is my buddy's projects.

They both worked so hard. They are sweet kids.
We will be SO happy when we are together as a family together.
It is crazy how much I took my life for granted.
When we are back together I will take so much less for granted.

We love you so much DADDY!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet idea. I can't even imagine what it is like. Andrea, you are amazing and doing a great job. I hope that your time separated will go so quickly.