Sunday, November 2, 2008

We love our cousins!!

We are so lucky to life close to Shane and Madison's cousins. Benjamin came over yesterday for about an hour and Alia came over with Denise and Mike for about an hour as well. Nicole dropped Ben off while she ran some errands and Denise and Mike came over to see the kids, but she hadn't seen Ben in about 2 weeks so she mainly came over to say HI to him. I got a picture of the kids with Alia, but Ben doesn't hold still for more than 1 sec if that so I wasn't able to get pictures of him. I will try next time. We love our cousins and especially that we can see them at least once a week!!



Shane and Alia

Madison and Alia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOw fun. Madison and shane really are so cute with their cousins. YOu can tell the love them so much.

Cassie said...

Did something happen that I did not know about? I am still their cousin right? I dont get to see them 1 a week sad day! Maby thats because I live all the way out here. I miss them!