Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We had a very busy Halloween season. We started with the whole family going the the pumpkin patch with Shane's school(of course I forgot the camera.). We then had a pumpkin carving night also at Shane's school, which I also forgot the camera. We then had trunk or treat at church which the kids had a blast, but I forgot the camera. On Halloween afternoon I took them to Symantec and they were able to trick or treat at our work, but I also forgot the camera. So before we left for trick or treating I made sure to take a picture of them. I usually dress them alike, but this year I let them be what they wanted. Madison said I should have been princess lea. I told her that next year Shane can pick his costume and then we can do hers if she wants to match her brother.

After they went trick or treating we handed out candy at Grandma and Grandpa S. They had a lot of fun doing that. Shane would jump up when the door bell rang and rush to the door to greet the kids. We had a blast!!

On a side note: I usually am not that forgetful with my camera. I will make it up with taking a ton of pictures when we are in Disneyland in a month and a half!!!!!! Can you tell that I am so excited? I think I am more excited then the kids, we'll ,maybe not!! :-)




Madison was a fairy.
Here is the close up after she put on her fairy dust!

Shane was a Clone Trooper (Captain Rex)

Here is the fairy's whole costume.

Here they are ready to go trick or treating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looked so cute! I was so happy they came Trick Or Treating at my house!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness you have a blog now! And those kids are getting so big and so adorable! I hope you are doing well! :)