Sunday, October 19, 2008

Interview with Shane and Madison




My friend Lori interviewed her kids and tagged anyone that wanted to do it. I thought that I would try. It turned out SO cute!! Shane is the first response and Madison is the second.

1. What is something that Mom always says to you? Thank you, please, no/ I don’t know

2. What makes Mom happy? Listen/ Jesus

3. What makes Mom sad? When I hit and pinch/ hitting

4. How does your Mom make you laugh? When she tickles me in the arm pit/ tickle me

5. What was your Mom like as a child? They both just looked at me and said nothing

6. How old is your Mom? 12 no 20/3

7. How tall is your Mom? He said “can I see” 10 ft/ Madison raised her hands and got on her tip toes

8. What is her favorite thing to do with you? Play/ play

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around? Go to work/ cook

10. If your Mom becomes famous what would it be for? Help us/ I don’t know

11. What is your Mom really good at? Dishes/ paper

12. What is your Mom not very good at? Ice skating/ cooking :-(

13. What does your mom do for her job? Work for Symantec/ go to Symantec

14. What is Mom's favorite food? Salad/rice

15. What makes you proud of Mom? Because she loves you. Get it love you/ I don’t know

16. If your Mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Shaggy/ I don't know

17. What do you and your Mom do together? Play/shopping

18. How are you and your Mom the same? When we kiss and hug/she pointed at her and then me and came to me to stand back to back, but didn’t say a word

19. How are you and your Mom different? We play different/ I don’t know

20. How do you know your Mom loves you? Because she kisses and hugs me/ kiss


I tag anyone that would like to interview their kids!! It was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Audra said...

I love doing interviews with kids. You just never know what their answer will be! They are so unpredictable!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it and I love them. I can't wait until someday I can do something fun like that with my kids!

Anonymous said...

By the way I love the picture!

Jessi said...

I tried to do this interview with my kids. McKenna refused to cooperate, and the rest of them answered the questions "I don't know." Maybe I'll try again some other time because they are so funny to read.