Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Working Mommy LOVES her Daycare!!

I love my daycare!!!! Since I am a mommy that has to work I love the fact that I have the best daycare EVER!! Lori treats Shane and Madison like they are her children. We have been going there for 9 months and have enjoyed every minute of it. Madison is 3 and Lori has taught her how to write her name. Lori has preschool time with the children everyday. She used to be a kindergarten teacher so she knows what she is doing. Thanks for all that you do Lori and Grandma Janie. We love you both!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you love your daycare. We need someone really good to take care of our madison and shane. We love them both.

Julee and Matt said...

I wish I could find someone who did a preschool at their house here in Utah. Madyson is dying to go to school!