Monday, October 13, 2008

Madison with straight hair

I have wanted to see what Madison's hair would look like straight for a long time. She has really curly hair. So before church yesterday I asked Madison if she wanted me to straighten her hair. She got all silly and she said YES!!! She said "we can't tell daddy though". She knows how Eric does not want me to ever straighten her hair. I let him know before we did it. I can't do it again because I am sure that it is not good for her hair, but it was fun for one time. IT LOOKS SO CUTE!! I think it makes her look older.


Madison Front view with straight hair


Back view- It looks so long straight


My little princess before church


My handsome PRINCE before church

5 comments:

Dani said...

Wow, she's so cute! Her hair looks pretty straight but those curls are beautiful! She's lucky to have such a great hair stylist as a mom :)

Julee and Matt said...

She looks so much older with straight hair! She is going to be a knock out...watch out!

Watts Family said...

Super cute!

rachel said...

I love it straight. How pretty.

Anonymous said...

They both look so grown up. I showed Jacob the picture of Madison and he said, "Holy Cow, she looks two years older."