Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged

DENISE TAGGED ME!!!

Four things that I love about my husband:

1. He loves his family
2. He is a hard worker
3. His looks!! :-)
4. His Laugh

Four Movies I watch more than once:
1. Little Rascals
2. Monsters, Inc.
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. Annie

Four TV show's that I watch:
1. Big Brother
2. Survivor
3. Amazing Race
4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Four places that I have been:
1. Disneyland
2. Disney world
3. Caribbean Cruise
4. Upstate NY

Four places I would like to go:
1. Disney world (with Shane and Madison)
2. NY City
3. Disney Cruise
4. ANYWHERE WITH JUST ERIC AND I

Four people who regularly e-mail me:
1. GYMBOREE!!!!
2. Old Navy
3. Toys "R" Us
4. Birthday Express

Four things I would like to eat:
1. Mucho Gusto
2. Papa's Pizza
3. Chinese Food
4. Fruit

Four things that I look forward to in the next year:
1. DISNEYLAND!! (we are going in December)
2. Madison's 4th Birthday
3. Shane's 6th Birthday
4. Weekends ( I love being home with my family)

Four people I tag:
1. Danielle
2. Dani
3. Jill
4. YOU (If you have wanted to do one of these- This is for you!)

No comments: