Sunday, December 21, 2008

Disneyland Continued...

Day 3: California Adventure

We were planning to go to Goofy's kitchen and have breakfast this day. When we got to Goofy's kitchen it was going to be over $150 f0r us to eat breakfast!! They quoted me a different price over the phone and would not honor that price. So unfortunately we didn't eat there. I couldn't see paying $150 for a couple of waffles and eggs. I know that is not like me. I like to spend money, but I just couldn't do it. The kids were bummed, but we went to the "jungle" so they were happy with that. We paid $30 at Rainforest Cafe. What a savings!!!


Shane posing with the Ape at Rainforest Cafe "Jungle as Shane and Madison call it". He didn't want to take a picture with me and Madison. He wanted it all by himself.

Madison and I with the Ape at the "jungle".

As you can see from Madison's shirt she loves Zebra's. When she saw this Zebra on the door at the "jungle" she wanted me to take a picture of her so that I could put it on my blog. Those were her exact words.

Shane and Madison with Mr. & Mrs. Incredible.

Shane and Madison loved the Monsters, Inc. ride so they were very excited to see Sulley. we rode Monsters, Inc about 15 times.

Shane and Madison with Sulley.

Shane with Woody!!

Shane with the Wall-E statue that they had.

Madison and Eric on Tower of Terror. This ride takes you up 10 stories and drops you. It is Madison's favorite ride. Her and Eric rode it 5 times. She is a brave girl. He brother tried to ride it and we had to exit.

Shane and Madison with Handy Manny.

Day 4: Disneyland- RAINING


We got to Disneyland at 10 am and we left at 2 pm. It was POURING!!! That was ok it gave us a chance to go to the motel room and rest and take naps.


Shane riding one of his favorite rides. Buzz Lightyear. You would aim at targets and get points. Shane'shigh score was 15,000.

Madison and Eric on Buzz Lightyear.

Shane, Madison and Eric on Dumbo. They were VERY wet. We went home after this ride.

Since it was raining we went back to the Hotel. We had lunch and then we took a nap. After we got up from our nap we went to Red Robin for dinner. Then we got a crazy idea to go swimming in the pool which is an outdoor pool. So we went in the hot tub and then Shane wanted to go in the swimming pool. So the good mom that I am I went with him. Man that was cold. We stayed for about 10 mins and then we went back in the hot tub for about 5 mins then we went back to the hotel. Then we all sat on the bed and the kids ate Twinkies and watched the Muppet's Christmas. What a night!!

Here we are chilling. Shane still has some Twinkie left in his hand.

Eric doing what he does best. Surfing the web.

The last day to come in the next post.

to be continued........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I loved the video of shane dancing. I also like the persons face behind maddie on the tower or terror. She is brave. I wouldn't have gone on that ride. Love you guys!

Watts Family said...

You guys look like you had a blast. I love the tower of terror. Maddy's my girl. I wish I could have been there to see Aladdin and Jasmin. My favorite. I can't wait until we go there with Alia. We missed you guys.

Julee and Matt said...

Oh man...that looks like you had a wonderful trip. Next time...take me!