Monday, December 1, 2008

My new Sassy Dew ;-)

Madison took this pic so it is a little off center. It gives you the idea though.

Here is a close up of the back showing how it is stacked.


Here is a little further away view of the back.


To give you a little bit of the background. I have wanted to get my hair cut like this for about a year. I talked to Eric about it and he HATES short hair. He didn't want me to get my haircut. So since I respect his feelings I have not gotten it cut. So 2 weeks ago I had a hair appointment. I asked him again if he cared and he said yes. I told him I have 2 hours to change your mind. So an hour before my appointment I asked him again. He said "fine, do what ever you want" So can you tell what I wanted? He hates it, but he will get used to it. I love it and since I have to do my hair everyday I am glad that I did it!!!

6 comments:

Watts Family said...

I love it. I reminds me of me so why wouldn't I like it!

The Lowarys said...

It looks GREAT!!! I know how you feel though, Blayne HATES short hair too. I keep cutting it short anyway- it's just easier and then I don't just put it up all the time.

Dani said...

It looks great! You have such nice hair- I love it!

Jessi said...

So pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it too! Eric likes it he just doesn't want to admit it. Madison is getting so good at taking pictures!

Tonya said...

So cute! I wish I had straight hair so I could do a cut like that. You look gorgeous and a little bit sassy:0)