Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Here we are at Christmas dinner.

All of my family was at my parents, but we were sick the day before so they did not want us there. Sad huh? I wasn't planning on having dinner at home so the table is full of Christmas card stuff. So we had Shari's in to go containers. We sat with the kids at their table. We were home all day, so the kids didn't even get dressed. This is a Christmas that we will never forget.
What a precious little family.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas as did we!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record I wanted you guys there and I cryed when you decided not to come. We love you guys and are going to miss you so so much!

Julee and Matt said...

It looks like a great Christmas...I love that your kids don't wear clothes either! :)

McCluskey Family said...

You can't say that everyone didn't want you there. I never said that. We really did miss you guys at Christmas