Monday, February 23, 2009

SNUGGIES!!

Eric has been wanting a Snuggie for a while. So I got him one for Valentine's Day, but it came today. The kids have been looking forward to it coming. So it was on the porch today when we got home from work/daycare. Shane and Madison ran in the house got the scissors and started going to town. The Snuggie comes with a free book light. They both opened it up and put it on. I got a few pictures of them right when they put them on. They are so happy.
They couldn't wait for Eric to get home so he could see. I think that I am going to need to buy one more because Madison now wants one.
I can still use my Oregon blanket. I don't need a Snuggie. :-).

In case you don't know what a Snuggie is it is a blanket that is like a robe, but instead of puting your arms through the holes around your back it goes in front so that your arms don't get cold when you are on the couch.

Here is Madison and Shane with the snuggies on siting on the couch.

Here is Madison with the snuggie on and the book light reading one of her many princess books.:-)

Eric, the kids like the snuggie as much as you do.
The kids took them to bed tonight so I will have to post a picture of Eric in his snuggie later. Sorry Hun, I know it was your present. He is such a good sport!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! We need to get some of those. It is finally starting to warm up here. It is 34 degrees right now, so the snow is starting to melt! :) Our first electric bill was $120.00 so we turned down th heat and are using blankets. Snuggies would come in handy. You will have to tell me where you ordered them from.

sweetsal said...

Hmmm...maybe I already commented. Anyway, the kids look darling but I want to see Eric in it; he's been mentioning waiting for it on FB!

Jessi said...

My kids saw those advertised and were SOLD. But, we have so many blankets around our house I could not justify buying a Snuggie. They are definitely tempting though!

Watts Family said...

Your kids look so cute it those. They need an opening in the front because it would be perfect for nursing. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and freezing my butt off. Trying to keep a blanket on me but mot all over Alia. I thought I saw a blanket that you could zip down in the front like a sleeping bag. I need that. It had arm holes too. I need to find that.

Tonya said...

That is hilarious! I have seen that infomercial and it cracks me up. I thought the deal was two snuggies and two booklights for 19.95. That's an awesome present. I have actually heard that they are pretty cool:0)

Andrea said...

The thing that they don't tell you is that it is 7.95 for shipping per snuggie and of course Eric wanted to upgrade to the 50% thicker snuggie with pockets so that was 10 extra per snuggie. So it ended up being 50.00. I thought it was going to be cheap, but it wasn't. Oh well. It makes them happy!!