Sunday, February 8, 2009

Madison's 4th Birthday Party

This year it was hard for Madison to choose where she wanted to have her party. I am kind of a freak when it comes to birthday parties. Some say that I over do it, but I don't believe that I do. :-) After much discussion between Madison and I she chose to go to Potters' Quarter. She had a great time and I know that her friends did as well. She chose High School Musical 3 for her theme. She dressed up in her High School Musical cheerleader outfit. She is really into HSM and cheer leading. She still talks about how much fun her party was. The kids were able to paint a piece of pottery and then we had little drawings for random stuff during the party. We also had a edible arrangement which is a bouquet made out of fruit. The one that Madison wanted all the fruit was covered in chocolate. Is she my daughter or what? She is already planning next years.

Princess Madison at her 4th Birthday party!!

The cake and party favor table.

Madison's High School Musical Cake.
Not to make you hungry,but it was white cake with Marion berry and whip cream center with cream cheese frosting. It was amazing. I am wanting a piece now! :-)

The party favor and cake table close up.

Here is the party table.
The kids had microphone cups to drink out of since they were all stars in High School Musical.

Madison painting her birthday plaque.

Shane painting his transformer. Look at that concentration of a true artist. ;-)

Julian painting his dinosaur.

Abigail painting her flower cup.

Nicole and Ben painting his elephant bank.

Denise painting Alia's princess dish. She will have it at Alia's 1st Birthday party if you want to see the finished project.

Half of the table painting pottery.

Everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to Madison.

Madison blowing out her 4 star candles.

Madison opening her presents. She had so many friends there that it took a while, but Madison loved every minute of it.

Madison had a great time and thanks all of her friends for coming to the party and for the gifts. She is already planning the next one. She is counting down the days. She is like her mommy and loves parties. As you can see I do not over do it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. We are sorry we couldn't go but we are glad that Maddie had fun!

Jessi said...

What a fun celebration!!! My girls would have loved to go paint pottery. I'm going to have to check if they have any places like that around here.

Tonya said...

That is one fancy party! I am NOT that nice to my kids, but hopefully they know that I love them:0)

Julee and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Madison! Looks like lots of fun!