Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

I love holidays!!!
I woke up before my family and made signs and got their Valentine's surprises out.
Here is what my wonderful family woke up to.

I cut it down this year from what I usually do, but they enjoyed it.

Then the fun started....
We watched Alia for Mike and Denise and they went to Portland for a romantic Valentine's get away. We had her for a little over 24 hours. She is so fun and not to mention adorable!! She was a very good baby. She slept 12 hours at night. That is my kind of 10 month old. We had a blast with her.
Thanks Denise and Mike for letting us watch her!!!


Alia on her First Valentine's Day at the Schwake's!

Madison and Alia playing.

Me snuggling with Alia. Madison wanted to take our picture.

Shane and Alia. Shane loves her so much. I thought that she would be old news when her parents came to pick her up, but Shane was acting like she just got there. He LOVES her!!!

Alia being a goof and having a blast with the train table.

Alia right after she woke up. Look how happy she is.

We went to Papa's Pizza for the heart shaped Valentine pizza deal like we do every year. Alia loved the egg that Madison got out of the chicken machine.

I told the kids if they went to bed good when Alia was here that they could help take care of her in the morning. (I don't bribe them...;-)) Madison wanted to change her diaper like she does her baby. So here is Madison trying to change a 10 month old's diaper.
It is little different then her babies. Alia is alive and moves. :-)

She needed a little help from Shane. It was so cute to watch them.
Shane was trying to talk to her while changing her diaper and it sill wasn't working.

So finally he had to really help.
Just like a man to not dig in hands first right away!!!

Then it was Shane's turn. He wanted to feed her her morning baba.

Shane feeding Alia her morning bottle.

We had a great day with her. I hope that we get to watch her again soon.
It is fun having a baby around.
When she left it was amazing how we missed her. Love you Alia!!!

5 comments:

Watts Family said...

Thanks for watching Alia!! I knew she was in good hands even though I still worried about her with out me. She had a great time and I don't think she realized I was gone until she saw me when we came back. She wouldn't let go. It always makes you feel good!!! Thanks again!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I know Denise was excited to celebrate Valentines day with Mike. I love seeing pictures.

Watts Family said...

Oh by the way she's 11 Months Old

The Joneses said...

What cute kids! Alia is so precious!

Tonya said...

It is so much fun to see the Warren girls all grown up with babies of their own. I love this blogging world.