Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison!!

Our baby girl turned 4 today. She is such a big girl. I can't believe how fast she has grown up. She is our little princess and brightens our life everyday. She is such a joy to have in our family.

Enjoy some pictures of Madison as a baby. It seems like it was yesterday, but it was 4 years ago.




Pictures of Madison today on her 4th Birthday!!

Madison loved this game. it is a roller coaster simulation. She said it reminded her of Disneyland. She said can we go back there. I told her someday!

Madison eating her pizza! :-)

Madison and Mommy at Chuck E Cheese.
Happy Birthday Madison.
We love you!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Madison. We love you. It looks like you had tons of fun at chuckie Cheese.

Dani said...

She is such a darling little girl- so beautiful! Happy Birthday, Madison!

Jessi said...

It looks like you had a great celebration! Happy Birthday, Madison.

And a belated Happy Birthday to you! I've thought about you 18 times since your birthday and was never able to get my act together to give you a birthday shout-out. I hope it was a good day.

Watts Family said...

Madison is growing so much. Looking back at her baby pictures makes me think where did the time go. It makes me scared about Alia because time is going so fast. 4 Years went by too fast.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! You guys went to Disneyland!? I want to take Daniel so bad! Im just afraid he's a little too short still for some of the rides.
Tme flys doesn't it!? I can't belive how fast they grow! Makes me want to cry! :)