Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolution's.....

Isn't that what we dread EVERY year is coming up with a New Year's Resolution. This year I am over joyed about it. We had a goal setting class at work and it was about goal setting. We talked about starting our New Year's resolution now so that we are ahead of the game when the New Year got here (that was in the middle of October). When I heard that in October I have to say I was a little skeptical that I would participate. The way I looked at it I had 2 months to eat as much junk food as possible!! :-) Of course, that class came and went and then it was time for us to write our goal on the board if we wanted to and start it. So I wrote my goal like always...

Lose 10 pounds and exercise 3 times a week.

The same goal that I start out with every time. I was supposed to achieve this goal by January 1st. So I worked out and started my diet.
Drum roll please...... On January 1st I had lost a total of 33.5 pounds and I had worked out most weeks 3 times. I definitely over achieved my goal.
I have set my New Years Resolution now to lose 45 more pounds. I am so excited to see what this year brings.

I would love to hear what everyone's New Year's Resolutions are.
I wish you all the luck for your goals in 2009.

8 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Way to go! That's so great that you were planning on 10 and lost way more than that! Good luck with this year...and I will be joining you on that goal, after the baby comes.

Jessi said...

Good for you!! Exercising 3x/week is my goal, too. I haven't been doing very well, but you have motivated me. Thanks!!!

Watts Family said...

Hey Andrea great JOB!!! You look super sexy.

rachel said...

Hey Andrea,
Awesome job, lady!
So I got your message from yesterday... didn't get it, though, until too late to call. I'm headed out for most of the day. Can I call you sometime this weekend? I don't know that I'll have time today. Do you or your husband work for Papa's?? My friend and I do lunch there once a week or so and let the kids run and play.
I'd love to hear more...
Thanks!!!

CHRIS said...

GOOD JOB!!! LOOKING VERY GOOD!!!

Loridee said...

Congrats Andrea~ I need to get moving!!! I need some motivation to help me out. I don't do very well when it comes to exercising!! Exercising 2 times a week(my days off) is what I am trying to start with Shule but we haven't started yet! Maybe next week! Congrats again

Anonymous said...

Your amazing. I am going to have to agree with Denise when she said, SUPER SEXY!!!

Tonya said...

That is impressive! You are looking great.My goal is to lose 12 pounds by May 1st. That will put me at pre baby weight. It is so hard though! What secrets can you pass along?