Monday, January 11, 2010

Communication with Eric in Arizona


Eric has been away from us since January 1st. It has been 10 days. It is really hard for the kids having their daddy away that long. Tonight they were able to talk to him and see him on the computer. They talked to him for about a half of an hour. Shane did his homework while he was on there. He read daddy his books. It was so cute to see how excited they were to see him...
Hopefully we can do that every night.


Shane trying to figure out how to read to Eric on the computer

Shane showing Eric the book while he was reading

That got too hard so Shane just read it normal while Eric and Madison listened.

The kids were so glad to see Eric and by the smile on Eric's face he was glad to see them!!

2 comments:

Ben and Jeanine said...

Andrea...I love your blog! This post almost brought tears to my eyes...The kids are so sweet and love their daddy so much! You're a great mommy and are so very strong. They will remember that quality about you always. :) Tell the kiddos I said, "Hi!" They probably won't remember me, but I'll always remember their fun and spunky attitude. :) ~ Jeanine

Anonymous said...

I love it, I am so glad they were able to talk to him.