Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Curly Sue... I mean... Curly Madison

Madison has to have her hair curled for every competition. She gets so tired of me needing to curl it every Saturday not to mention that I have to get her up at least by 6:30 to have it curled. So we decided to try sponge rollers and see how they worked on her hair. That is what a lot of the mom's use at the gym. I thought that her hair was to short to use them, but as you will be able to tell by the pictures... it isn't.

Here is Madison this morning before I took her curlers out.
Can you tell that she just woke up?

Front View

Side View

Other side view

Here she is... Mrs. America

She looks so cute!!
Her hair was much shorter

Look how curly it was

Back view of the curls

I am glad we tried this. This is how we are going to do it every Friday night. That way I get put makeup on her and put her hair in piggy tails and off we go!!

3 comments:

Watts Family said...

That does look a lot less time consuming! Super cute!

Tonya said...

Little Shirley Temple. DARLING!!!

Anonymous said...

What a good idea. She is too cute.